Objective: To become an integral part of a team where I can contribute my strong work ethic and my aspiration to constantly improve my skills and abilities.
Skills & Proficiency
HTML5 & CSS
- Migration of project tracking web application from ColdFusion to ASP.NET MVC. (State Bar of Wisconsin)
- Website development, including design to HTML, added functionality, bug fixes with existing systems, and initial setup.
- Content production, involving updating existing content, entry of new content, and regular or occasional updates to a site, whether via a CMS or physical files.
- Worked with clients directly and as an additional resource for other web developers and designers.
- Photography and image preparation for the web.
- Lead/sole Web developer
- Worked with existing classic ASP and ColdFusion sites, while developing new functionality and entire Web sites with ColdFusion and ASP.NET (C#).
- Developed multiple administrative tools, including a Web-based project management utility for book production, newsletter generator outputting HTML and text versions, and an ad rotator.
- Customized template over the course of three redesigns (including moving from a table-based structure to CSS).
- Created a handful of tools using APIs provided by state agencies and third-parties (including Fastcase and LYRIS).
- Created Web services (WCF) for third-parties to access or send data, as well as facilitate single-sign-on functionality.
- Internal and external Web sites created with ASP.NET MVC.
- Primarily handled incoming content addition and revision requests from both internal and external customers, and the timely handling of these requests for both of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s external web sites, WisBar.org and LegalExplorer.com.
- Coordinated a weekly email list containing Wisconsin case law.
- Assisted in development of new functionality on the Bar’s external and internal sites using both ColdFusion (MX 6.1) and Classic ASP, while learning both.
- Performed Web Developer responsibilities on two different occasions, when existing individuals left to pursue other opportunities. (Responsibilities detailed above.)
Stack Exchange - Stack Exchange profile.